Feedback On MagnetMe

Recent feedback:

Just wanted to let you know I got the magnets and they're awesome!!

Awesome thank you so much, if ever I need invites or know anyone needing them, I will be sending them your way, your service has been fantastic.

Awesome magnet and seller is super friendly!

Excellent. Extra helpful & great efficient communication.

Thank you so much for the invites. They are perfect I love them.
I will def be recommending you. So fast and efficient.

Our wedding invitations were perfect! Thank you so much.

Excellent product would highly recommend to all. Not just for weddings,
ask if you want something outside of the square. Thanks very much!

Awesome, love the magnet :-)

Great. Thank you so much, they’re beaut!!!

Fantastic, very accommodating and prompt. Great product.

Fabulous magnets! What a great idea, good quality.

Great designs and fantastic fast delivery!

OMG! These are awesome! Fast delivery, I’m so impressed, will be back
for invitations next year. Thank you so much, fantastic!